VIP Marina is locally owned and operated, and we support local businesses. In fact, our 1800 square foot ship store is full of products from local companies such as:
- Blue Bell Ice Cream – People may not think of frozen treats when they think of Texas, but we are overjoyed to offer ice cream and other deserts from that nation’s third largest supplier of ice cream, Blue Bell Creameries. Based in Brenham, Texas, Blue Bell has served ice cream at international peace summits and conferences held by the President of the United States at Camp David and has even been eaten aboard the International Space Station.
- Coffe with the Keurig – We now have a wonderful, commercial grade Keurig machine in the store with a variety of teas, coffees and cocoa to provide fresh-brewed hot drinks at the touch of a button.
- Global Wines S. Texas – This family run company retains a world-class portfolio of wines meant to please even the most discerning of palates. We offer these types of wine from their line: Merlot, Carmanere, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Chime Pino Noir, and a Malbec Rose.
VIP Marina’s ship store also offers plenty of other goods and services too:
- The coldest beer on Lake Travis.
- Reef Swimwear products.
- The widest assortment of ice cream on Lake Travis stored in two enormous coolers, including world famous Haagen-Dazs ice cream products.
- Ice, ice, and more ice. You can never get enough ice on Lake Travis! We have multiple coolers stuffed with ice for your convenience!
- Sunscreen and sunglasses to protect your eyes and skin.
- Clothes to protect or show off your beach body!
- A whole lot more…
The VIP Marina ship store is constantly restocked so we’re never out of the items you need. After all, there is nothing VIP about not getting what you want when you want it!