About VIP Marina on Lake Travis
VIP Marina is a class A powerboat facility with 140 covered slips and over 20 uncovered slips located on Lake Travis. Less than 25 miles from the heart of Austin, VIP Marina is owned and operated by local resident Austin Cameron. We firmly believe that owning and/or chartering a boat should be an amazing experience from start to finish, and that is why we pride ourselves in using the term VIP in our name.
To us, the term VIP is not just a marketing gimmick or a trio of letters that doesn’t mean anything. Instead, those three little letters spell our everything about how we treat our VIP Marina members and their guests from the moment they arrive at our wonderful facilities until the time that they drive off into the sunset, we strive to offer an unparalleled experience. Here’s what that means in practical terms:
- Our facility offers some of the widest concrete walkways and fingers on Lake Travis. Not those thin, rickety wooden platforms like the other guys use.
- Our staff will pick you, your guests, and your bags up at the parking lot and drive you directly to the docks in our new golf carts. Need help with your baggage? No problem! Just give us a call and we’ll be waiting for you, not the other way around.
- We recently renovated our entire restroom facility. It is easily the cleanest and nicest on Lake Travis, because anything less would be absolutely un-VIP.
- A fully-stocked ship store. Our ship store is freshly stocked at all times, and we have a wonderful assortment of products available to you. Being a Texas-based company, we have plenty of local products for those of you that support Texas-based businesses.
- Best gas prices on Lake Travis.
- Our luxurious charter and rental boats are inspected, cleaned, and come full-equipped. No additional fees apply.
- Full service parts and repair with a smile. Our parts and service center has the friendliest, most helpful, and most knowledgeable mechanics on Lake Travis and in Texas as a whole.
Special thanks to Duane from defefx.com who built this website and keeps it running super fast with his ultra high speed broadband internet connection.
Hi, my name is Austin Cameron and I am the owner of VIP Marina. Having loved lakes and boating as a kid, it’s always been my dream to own a marina. Once I discovered VIP Marina, I fell in love. That’s why I decided to buy it in November of 2009. If I didn’t believe in VIP Marina, I wouldn’t keep my boat here. I had the rare chance to make the marina of my dreams, and I hope that you’ll find it to your liking as well.
With my experience running successful businesses in the state Texas, I honestly felt that this marina had the potential to become a world-class marina. That’s why I’ve spent so much of my own hard-earned money renovating the place and turning it into a truly amazing marina for truly amazing guests. I’ve always found in my other business dealings that if you treat people right, they’ll come back and bring their friends and that’s exactly what’s happened here at VIP Marina. My staff and I treat people the way that we would like to be treated, and guess what? It works! Our slips are almost all full, we know our VIP Marina members by name and they know us by name.
Moreover, we promote a great sense of community on the docks and everyone knows everyone else there by name. We are all just like neighbors here at VIP Marina, and that sense of community more than anything else brings a smile to my face because that was the way I was raised. We all knew our neighbors, they all knew us, and we all looked after one another and had a great time. While those times might be slowly fading into memory elsewhere, they live on here at VIP Marina and we do all we can to ensure that our marina members get the chance to know each other. To do this, I personally plan parties around the year and encourage our VIP members to meet and form friendships that will last a lifetime.
To me, this marina is more than just the parts and people. It’s about the connections and relationships between the people, and even between the people and our wonderful lake. Life is all about connections, and I hope you’ll give us a chance to demonstrate that fact by visiting VIP Marina and seeing just how seriously we take our commitment to you.